Auction Terms & Conditions
**** IF YOU DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR ORDER YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 25% RESTOCKING-RELISTING FEE. IF YOU DO NOT PAY THE FEE YOU WILL BE SENT TO COLLECTIONS.
*You must be a registered user to bid on the items in this auction. By bidding, you are stating that you are ready and willing to purchase your winning item for the final hammer price, plus the buyer's premium, as well as any shipping charges disclosed in the auction description . If you are outbid, or your bid does not meet
the reserve price, you are under no obligation to buy. But in all other cases, you are entering into a contract to buy the item and you agree to deliver payment within the time period specified (48 hours from auction closing). If you cannot pay, please do not bid. All non-payers will be reported to the auctioneer community. All bids are final and non-retractable. We do not accept email or phone in bids
* All bids are final
* All sales are final and NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED
* All items are sold as is whereas no exceptions
* All descriptions are believed to be accurate, inspection of items is encouraged and an adequate amount of time is given during the preview and pre bidding phase of the auction before the auction goes live. If you have any questions please contact us.
* An 18% buyers premium will be added to the hammer price of every item sold in the auction. A part of the buyer's premium covers the cost of processing credit cards.
* No items will be shipped until the invoice has been paid for in full.
* All items will be shipped within 7 to 10 business days after the invoice is paid and money has cleared. All of our items are outsourced and shipped through a private shipping company. Please allow up to 14 business days for delivery.
* We accept credit/debit cards, wire transfers, personal checks or certified checks, Zelle, and Bitcoin as forms of payment.
* We accept credit card payments up to $2,500. Orders over $2,500 can be paid for by wire transfer, Zelle or Bitcoin.
*If payment is made with a wire transfer, Zelle, or Bitcoin, you will receive a 3% discount on the buyers premium.
*For all of our auctions we only offer shipping. There is no pick up option available.
* All of our auctions have a soft close. The date and closing time of the auction is included in the description of each auction.
* All coins are only guaranteed to be genuine; One of a Kind Coins, LLC. does not guarantee any specific grade or condition of any item sold by One of a Kind Coins, LLC. unless the coin has been graded by PCGS, NGC, ICGS, and ANACS. Grading on raw coins is considered an opinion and should be taken as such. Furthermore, we do not guarantee any third-party opinions unless it is from one of the 4 grading companies as listed above. Please view all items you intend to bid on and make your own determination of value and condition. This should take place during the preview and pre bidding phase of the auction which is the period of time before the soft close takes place.
* Where applicable, each lot shall disclose what Authentication accompanies it and which grading company was used. The buyer should not bid on a lot if he or she is uncomfortable with the authenticator.
* Unless stated otherwise, coins have NOT been graded by a certified grading company.
*We will issue refunds on auction Items, under certain conditions that have been legally (established by or recognized by a court of law) found to be unauthentic.
* Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal or shipping of items purchased.
* While descriptions are believed to be accurate, the auctioneer nor seller make any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. One of a Kind Coins, LLC. shall not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies in lot descriptions or photographs.
* Any Announcements made on day of sale supersede all printed material. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bid of anyone who is not a registered bidder. Buyers Premium May Apply.
* Auctioneer shall have no responsibility for internet bidding interruption or delays beyond control. Internet bidders be aware that due to the nature of the internet, delays in transmission could result in the auctioneer failing to recognize your bid. Auctioneer will work to accommodate varying internet speeds but is not responsible for the final result of delays.
*If a dispute is filed by the client, the client agrees to pay One of Kind Coins, LLC.an administrative fee of $250 and any legal expenses associated with said dispute.
*In the rare case that One of a Kind Coins, LLC. allows a return and issues a refund to the client, a 10% restocking fee will be applied for each coin returned and buyer authorizes One of a Kind Coins, LLC. to charge their card on file.
*Bidder agrees that neither delivery of an item after the date desired or expected by client or loss of an item by a third party delivery entity gives rise to a cause for a chargeback claim or dispute. The client specifically agrees to refrain from the filing of any such claim. Client agrees to release One of a Kind Coins, LLC. of any liability and will not attempt to file a dispute and/or chargeback.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms